Lotus 100T Estoril GP Завершено. Free model

Re: Lotus 100T - Nelson Piquet - Estoril GP

Сообщение mariscal » Ср окт 17, 2012 10:42 pm

Hi Igor
I build your Lotus model and I have found an other error.
The rear wing back side doesn't have the camel and the Elf logo. Looking to the car from behind there must sponsors.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QgQ23KAx40w/S ... naus01.jpg

Can you put it please?

Thanks a lot

Cheer
mariscal
Друзья

Сообщение Bogatyr » Чт окт 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Hi i want to ask if the rear wing is ok? I think there should be Camel sponsor written above the picture of the camel on the front side.
Bogatyr

Сообщение mariscal » Пт окт 19, 2012 12:43 am

As I see the pdf is updated, the rear wing look great. I will print it soon.Thanks for the model. Cheers
mariscal
Друзья

Сообщение igoraf » Пт окт 19, 2012 2:18 am

mariscal писал(а):As I see the pdf is updated, the rear wing look great. I will print it soon.Thanks for the model. Cheers

Elf logo is present in some versions, like this one. In my photos references it's not present. But I'll insert this version as soon as I can, cause I'm very busy, sorry.
igoraf
Друзья

Сообщение antshur » Пт окт 19, 2012 8:24 am

igoraf писал(а):Elf logo is present in some versions, like this one. In my photos references it's not present. But I'll insert this version as soon as I can, cause I'm very busy, sorry.

Igor, no problem. The rear wing is now OK.
Логотипы на заднем крыле добавлены.
antshur
Admin

Сообщение mariscal » Сб окт 20, 2012 12:06 pm

HI Igor

I know you don't have time, and you have tho know that the model is great. :co_ol: :-ok-: I just would like to ask you to change some things more, and the model will be excellent. :smu:sche_nie:

The rear wing now is great, only I ask you to stretch the CAMEL text on the front of the wing till the end of the wings, and make the animal smaller, the head of it have to be under the right side of the "A". Now the animal is too big now and the other two wings covers the head of the animal. http://www.motorbase.com/uploads/2003/0 ... s_100t.jpg

The nose of the car has the CAMEL letters much stronger. Here is a photo from Estoril 1988. : http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5366 ... teamlb.jpg
Please make it bigger.

One thing more: The cooler of the turbo on the 2 sides of the car look more rounded. DO you think you can change it?

I really sorry but I think the model is great, but with small changes will be perfect. :nez-nayu:

Cheers
mariscal
Друзья

Сообщение igoraf » Вс окт 21, 2012 6:10 pm

mariscal писал(а):HI Igor

I know you don't have time, and you have tho know that the model is great. :co_ol: :-ok-: I just would like to ask you to change some things more, and the model will be excellent. :smu:sche_nie:

The rear wing now is great, only I ask you to stretch the CAMEL text on the front of the wing till the end of the wings, and make the animal smaller, the head of it have to be under the right side of the "A". Now the animal is too big now and the other two wings covers the head of the animal. http://www.motorbase.com/uploads/2003/0 ... s_100t.jpg

The nose of the car has the CAMEL letters much stronger. Here is a photo from Estoril 1988. : http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5366 ... teamlb.jpg
Please make it bigger.

One thing more: The cooler of the turbo on the 2 sides of the car look more rounded. DO you think you can change it?

I really sorry but I think the model is great, but with small changes will be perfect. :nez-nayu:

Cheers

Mariscal,

I had some difficulties to find photos for reference, especially for the GP of Portugal (Estoril). I found a lot of pictures but with large variations in positioning on the car as well as the size of the logos. So I assumed there would be some discrepancies. For the cooler's air intakes, it's square format was also an option. Modeling the rounded part as it is, is not difficult and was made in the design phase. The problem is that the part was difficult to assemble the scale 1:24, due to its rounded shape. However, I will investigate a way of improving the format, provided that it is possible to assemble. Alternatively, I think that it has been done, other Members of the forum can make changes as needed, for the model to be as faithful as possible to the original.
igoraf
Друзья

Re: Lotus 100T Estoril GP Завершено. Free model

Сообщение DavidESP » Сб ноя 02, 2013 2:58 pm

I know the thread is old, but I have a question.
There is a version of this model on the net modified to be the car of Nakajima, is this an authorized version?

Thank you.
DavidESP

Re: Lotus 100T Estoril GP Завершено. Free model

Сообщение igoraf » Вт ноя 05, 2013 12:20 pm

DavidESP писал(а):I know the thread is old, but I have a question.
There is a version of this model on the net modified to be the car of Nakajima, is this an authorized version?

Thank you.

No! It's not an authorized version :evil:
igoraf
Друзья

Пред.

Вернуться в Разработки моделей пользователями нашего ресурса